Old October 25th 19, 04:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MissRiaElaine MissRiaElaine is offline

Default C5 Fare Dodgers - question

On 25/10/2019 16:49, Roland Perry wrote:

I leave the suction cup and stalk on the windscreen, and the camera just
clips to that. Very reliably/repeatably. If I had to adjust it daily it
would drive me potty.

And said scrote, seeing the suction cup (or even if you did remove it,
the marks left by it, unless you cleaned the screen every time) would
break in looking to see if you'd hidden the camera somewhere.

--
Ria in Aberdeen