Old June 23rd 04, 02:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default New to London - Late night travel advice, please?

In message , Fustanella
writes
How safe is the tube at about 11pm?

Speaking as a semi-regular tourist, just keep your wits about you as you
would in any major city and you'll be fine. Know where you're going (or fake
it well), keep your valuables close at hand, and be aware of what's going on
around you without being paranoid.

Speaking as someone who gets asked about "safety" by clients all the
time, I have to say that that's the best precis of advice I've seen in a
long time.
--
Ian Jelf, MITG, Birmingham, UK
Registered "Blue Badge" Tourist Guide for