Old October 31st 19, 08:49 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Orion 769 Flex cargo services into Liverpool St

In message , at 08:19:15 on Thu, 31 Oct
2019, Anna Noyd-Dryver remarked:

you wouldn't want to be moving around a 6 foot high stack with a hand driven
thingy

you need the item to be no higher than you can reasonably see over the top

Yesterday I noted a pallet being moved around on a pallet trolley at my
local Aldi; it was stacked to far above head height with plastic trays
containing loaves of sliced bread, the whole lot wrapped in cling film to
keep it together.

I don't know if yours is different, but our Aldi takes no prisoners when
it comes to shelf-stacking. The staff expect customers to scatter when
they barge past with the pallets, and then leave them blocking the
aisle.