Old November 2nd 19, 03:26 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@nowhere.co.uk is offline

Default Orion 769 Flex cargo services into Liverpool St

On 2 Nov 2019 13:54:27 GMT
Marland wrote:
wrote:
On Sat, 2 Nov 2019 01:44:29 +0000
wrote:
They don't have a layout, they just have pallets straight of the lorry
arranged in rows. Thats not a supermarket, its a distribution centre.

They used to be a bit like that with poor lighting to boot, but at least
the tills and staff were very fast
and Waitrose Woman and Muddling Man stayed out of the places as they felt
intimidated by the need to move items back into the trolley and do packing
into their bags on the shelf provided.

Fair enough, its been a while since I've been in an Aldi but for some
reason my wife insists on popping into Lidl "for a bargain" (it never is) and
they still look just like that, plus you get the fat chav women from the local
council estate wheezing themselves and their 5 kids down the isle and forming
a mobile roadblock.