Old November 2nd 19, 03:34 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Orion 769 Flex cargo services into Liverpool St

In message , at 16:22:18 on Sat, 2 Nov
2019, remarked:

I use Aldi regularly as one is very close. I find the quality of their
products much better than Tesco, and once you know the layout you can
get in and out very quickly.

They don't have a layout, they just have pallets straight of the lorry
arranged in rows.

I do love it when someone proves they've never seen what it is they
claim to be talking about.

I must have imagined seeing exactly that then every time I go into my
local Lidl.

There's an Aldi inside your local Lidl?