Old November 15th 19, 09:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D.W. Feather Clive D.W. Feather is offline

Default Heathrow Express slashes fares (so it says!)

In article , Graeme Wall
writes
You can buy a ticket for the S-Bahn at the terminal too. As we'd just
missed a CAT train we actually got to Mitte earlier than if we'd paid
the extra.

Quite possibly. But I couldn't be bothered to search out options.

Machines right next to the counter where you get the CAT tickets.

If I ever go again, I'll try to remember that.

On the other hand, I had a nice train ride in Business Class (better
than 1st class) from Vienna to Zurich on the way back. 25 minutes late
arriving because a Swiss train was late to our single line crossing
point in Liechtenstein.

--
Clive D.W. Feather