Old June 24th 04, 03:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Kings Cross mainline - query

In message , Marratxi
writes
I read in one of the railway magazines that there were plans to add
another platform(s?) to Kings Cross, where the taxi rank is now.

I came across a Railtrack-era brochure a few weeks ago that listed all
kinds of exciting upcoming improvements over the whole length of the
ECML. I'm sure that a new "Platform 0" at KX was one of them. As far as
I can tell, none of them has happened (the first phase should have been
completed by now).