Old November 26th 19, 01:48 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Anna Noyd-Dryver Anna Noyd-Dryver is offline

Default Jobsworth driver

wrote:
On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 22:57:16 -0000 (UTC)
Anna Noyd-Dryver wrote:
wrote:

With a lorry test , as long as you can keep it on the road, don't clip the
scenery and don't hit anyone you'll probably pass though with the Class 1
test you have to reverse with a trailer which isn't easy. God knows how the
aussie drivers reverse a double or triple.

I strongly suspect that they don’t reverse them because it’s got to be near

enough impossible, surely?

Impossible for me, you and 99.99% of people. But some people can do it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3j6FvzfnRE

I guess that counts counter counter counter steering.

He only reversed it half its own length!

Anna Noyd-Dryver