Old November 28th 19, 05:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim... tim... is offline

Default Heathrow Express slashes fares (so it says!)

"John Levine" wrote in message
In article ,
tim... wrote:
I've been to about a dozen, even by train for Paris, Brussels and London
(although the latter is hardly surprising as there are no flights from
Cambridge to London). But never had any involvement from their travel
department.

Because it was my third or fourth trip to the City, I used public
transport to get to get from the airport to their meeting in Prague. I
know the RIR policy would be "you must be mad - we'll order you a limo".

ISTR Prague Airport being a pretty awkward PT transfer even for the
intrepid
traveller

Naah. There's an express bus to the central train station,

yes

and city buses
to the various metro lines depending on where you're going.

hardly easy though, is it?

tim

--
Regards,
John Levine, , Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for