Old June 25th 04, 08:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Brian Watson Brian Watson is offline

Default Kings Cross mainline - query

"John Hearns" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 19:06:06 +0100, Brian Watson wrote:

"Darren" ] wrote in message
"John Hearns" wrote in message
news The platform is already there, Platform 9 3/4
Simply walk straight at the girder, and keep on going.

Its amazing how many people you see do that (seriously)

Is there a hospital nearby?

National Ear, Nose and Throat Hospital.

Does it have an A&E unit for bumps 'n bruises (or a psychiatric unit for
those with "it said in Harry Potter..." syndromevbg)?

--
Brian
"Let's be grateful for our Fridays and face our Mondays with good humour."