Old December 6th 19, 03:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Reading Is Now On The Tube Map

On 05/12/2019 23:55, MissRiaElaine wrote:
On 05/12/2019 22:34, Recliner wrote:
MissRiaElaine wrote:
On 04/12/2019 11:47, Roland Perry wrote:
https://londonist.com/london/transpo...-map-december-
2019-crossrail-elizabeth-line-reading

Apologies to those who don't regard TfL Reading services as "The Tube".

The only thing I regard as the "tube" are the deep level tunnels.

We know, as you've told us before. But most people who actually use the
system, and TfL itself, now generally call the whole LU system 'The
Tube'.

Doesn't make them right.

So the organisation which owns and runs the tube doesn't know what its
names are, and neither do any of the London media or the London-based
national media, but a retired bus driver in Aberdeen does.

--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
Einstürzende Neubauten - 1981 - Kollaps