Old June 25th 04, 11:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dylan O'Donnell Dylan O'Donnell is offline

Default Was No Puter' No train tickets, OT Stansted cashpoints AND Gatwick Cashpoints

Ian Jelf writes:
In message , Paul Terry
writes
If you mean the notes with the picture of Michael Faraday (rather than
Elgar) they ceased to be legal tender on 28 Feb 2001 and so certainly
should not have been issued to anyone in 2003.

Never mind the Faraday ones.......

Further to my other post in this thread, it's not many months ago since
I had a US client here who'd just been given a *wad* of FLORENCE
NIGHTINGALE £20 notes by her bank at home!

Shurely Bill Shakespeare? Florence was on the tenner.

: "Senseless property destruction has failed me, and so :
: I must resort to wackiness." :
: -- Mr Disease, "Triangle and Robert" :