Old December 15th 19, 07:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D.W. Feather Clive D.W. Feather is offline

Default Latest Heathrow master plan

In article , writes
On Sun, 15 Dec 2019 12:50:52 +0000
Basil Jet wrote:
On 15/12/2019 09:59,
wrote:

I doubt many people use the A1 for long distance travel in the south or

midlands
as there are too many roundabouts,

I think the A1/A1M has two or three roundabouts between the London
boundary and Northumberland.

And the rest:

Apex Corner
Stirling Corner

Aren't both those within London? And I listed the second one, though not
under that name.

Biggleswade x 2
Sandy
Black Cat

Agreed. I listed all those.

Buckden

Oops: I managed to miss that one.

After Buckden, though, I think the next one is at Scremerston, on the
edge of Berwick-on-Tweed.

So 5 roundabouts between the London boundary and Northumberland. All
south of St.Neots. I agree that that's not perfect, though it's a lot
better than when I had to go to Tyne and Wear regularly, and at least
the Black Cat is on the list for rebuilding properly.

--
Clive D.W. Feather