Old December 16th 19, 12:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_4_] Recliner[_4_] is offline

Default Latest Heathrow master plan

Clive D.W. Feather wrote:
In article , tim...
writes
Apex Corner
Stirling Corner
Biggleswade x 2
Sandy
Black Cat
Buckden

That's a rather strange definition of "The Midlands"

Boltar clearly comes from sarf of the Thames.

Neil lives in northeast London.

I have a vague memory that if you try to divide the UK by population
into three equal parts with two east-west lines, one goes through St.
Albans and the other through Peterborough. But I could be wrong and
can't be bothered to seek out the data and reconstruct it.

There's a general drift of the population in a southerly direction, so such
lines have probably moved south, too.