Old December 17th 19, 01:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MissRiaElaine MissRiaElaine is offline

Default Decarbonised Barbican street

On 17/12/2019 07:08, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 03:24:44 on Tue, 17 Dec
2019, Recliner remarked:
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/z...o-totally-ban-
petrol-and-diesel-vehicles-60dnjpmkk?shareToken=feb9a3f7927205b3e0f1309b
a7954349

Does anyone make a hydrogen car which doesn't emit water vapour?

I love hydrogen cars, I just wish more people would take them up, rather
than pure battery electric vehicles.

We have a fleet of hydrogen buses here in Aberdeen, also there is a
local car club which have a few Toyota Mirai H2 cars on the fleet. The
only problem for cars is the lack of refuelling stations elsewhere in
the country.

--
Ria in Aberdeen