Old January 6th 20, 01:01 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Crossrail delayed until final quarter of 2021

He said: “If you wandered around the stations, as I did at this time
last year, these stations looked as though they were complete.

“I went back a few months later and tiles had to be taken away,
platforms had to be re-opened up because of some of the wiring of the
system, some of the processes and equipment which were supposed to have
been installed simply weren’t there.”

https://www.constructionenquirer.com...-opening-date/

I blame white men. When the project was continuously bragging about the
diversity of its workers, it was all going well. But the day they
stopped bragging about the diversity is the day it all went wrong.

--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
The Fall - 1997 - Levitate