Old January 6th 20, 04:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MissRiaElaine MissRiaElaine is offline

Default no circle line today

On 05/01/2020 22:34, tim... wrote:
(nor the central Met/District)

Who'd have thought that this would make it so hard to get where you want
to go in Z1

You have to find the alternative bus route/stop and the alternative
journey take "forever"

Of course it's my fault really for not putting my journey into the
planner before I travelled

tim

I'll never understand how they can still call it the Circle line when it
doesn't go in a circle any more. What was wrong with the Hammersmith &
City..? Or even the Metropolitan come to that.

Why do people have to mess with things that aren't broken..?

--
Ria in Aberdeen