Old January 10th 20, 11:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_4_] Recliner[_4_] is offline

Default What was Kings Cross LU station closed yesterday

I tried to enter Kings Cross St Pancras LU station last night, around
20:30 and found the entrances closed, and Please Evacuate warnings
being played on the PA, with the occasional Inspector Sands message
interspersed. I hung around for a few minutes before giving up and
getting home another way. There was one fire engine parked outside one
of the entrances.

Does anyone know what the problem was? I can't find any news reports,
so I assume it wasn't anything serious (probably a false alarm).