Old January 11th 20, 10:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_4_] Recliner[_4_] is offline

Default Front-boarding only for BBs

MissRiaElaine wrote:
On 11/01/2020 19:49, Marland wrote:
MissRiaElaine wrote:
On 11/01/2020 17:04, Recliner wrote:
MissRiaElaine wrote:

It's all academic as far as I'm concerned. I refuse to travel on these
monstrosities, they are an insult to the traditional Routemaster that
served London so well for so long.

Presumably it's not hard to avoid them, given that you live in Aberdeen?

I spend quite a lot of time in London actually, there are flights all
the time :-)

Not with Vickers Viscounts though, how do you force yourself on to
something more modern.

I'm not *that* old..!

Yes you are. Vickers Viscounts are absolutely from your favoured period.
You seem to disapprove of anything newer.