Old July 24th 03, 01:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Derek Robinson Derek Robinson is offline

Default East London Extension now has its own website

dan wrote:
Can't see anything new there, but might be worth a look in the future.....

http://www.ellp.co.uk/

The website doesn't appear to contain any info on the form of
electrification that will be used throughout.
I understand that the construction work is sponsored by LUL, but on
completion the entire route will be handed over to National Rail. As
there will be through workings at the southern end onto NR, I presume
the existing 4th rail system will be converted to 3rd rail, but what
about the 'new' section to Dalston, and from there to Highbury etc?