Old March 9th 20, 01:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MissRiaElaine MissRiaElaine is offline

Default Heathrow expansion plans "illegal"

On 09/03/2020 12:50, Recliner wrote:

Like cigarettes, beer is something that you have to aquire a taste for
because
its so digusting. I never bothered.

I like both, although I was forced to give up smoking due to price, not
for any other reason. I still drink occasionally, but again price has an
effect.

Forcing people to give up what they enjoy by pricing them out of the
market achieves little or nothing except raising tax revenue from the
wealthy, but I'd better shut up or I'll get too political even for this
group.

--
Ria in Aberdeen