Old June 27th 04, 05:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Matthew P Jones Matthew P Jones is offline

Default Track Plans 1960s

I have some pictures and information on my site about Amersham station
from the 1930s to the 1980s. (If you want to see it is at
www.metroland.org.uk , but this post is not a plug!) I have been
contacted by someone who would like to model the station as it was in
the 1960s. Although I can probably remember / guess the track layout,
does anyone know where any track plans would be published so I can tell
my contact? I have been advised Quail maps may be a place to look, do
the maps cover the underground and do they cover different periods, or
is there somewhere else I could look?

Thanks
--
Matthew P Jones - www.amersham.org.uk