Old June 27th 04, 05:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew P Smith Andrew P Smith is offline

Default London Orbital (M25) - Service Areas

In article , Dave Liney
writes

Also motorway service stations are open 24 hours whereas most non-motorway
petrol stations aren't so opening time information will have to put on the
signs, and this would also have to be kept up-to-date. As the price of fuel
on motorway service announcement signs is no longer displayed, presumably
because of the effort required, it isn't something I'd rely on happening.

Dave

When the M40 was first extended there were no service areas and signs
were provided across Oxon and Warks to local fuel stations with details
of their opening hours.
--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this