Old May 11th 20, 03:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@nowhere.co.uk is offline

Default Nice empty tube

On Mon, 11 May 2020 14:37:17 +0100
"tim..." wrote:
wrote in message ...
On Mon, 11 May 2020 11:11:23 +0100
"tim..." wrote:
wrote in message
On Sun, 10 May 2020 08:34:40 +0100
are there any voices suggesting that, starting from where we are, there
is
any workable alternative to three more weeks (with slight tinkering
perhaps)?

Of course there is -

then you'll have a cite for that

wont you

Do you

need a

citation if someone

tells you how to put

on you

underpants?

so you don't have ne then

Why would I need a citation to be able to say the government could stop this
lockdown tommorow? Do you think they don't have that power?

The unions can go do one.

really

Yes really.

The government passed this emergency legislation
in days, they could pass legislation that would bang up any union reps and
close down their unions if they strike about going back to work.

I think you might find that the dreaded Human Rights bill forbids such
nonsense

I think the Humans Rights Act also says something about not keeping the
population under effectiove house arrest, but oddly emergency laws can
overrule any current legislation.

The result will be teachers not turning up for work and trains not running
because rail staff wont have turned up

Then sack them. If they're not going to work anyway they won't be missed.

well in part I agree

but they aren't going to be replaced in days, are they

No, but if they're not willing to work what does it matter anyway.

Common sense.

Its not something

you're blessed with

is it?

says Mr Pot

Time for you to go make a nice cup of tea Mr Kettle and have a think.