Old May 11th 20, 04:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default Nice empty tube

On 11/05/2020 11:11, wrote:
On Mon, 11 May 2020 10:04:15 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
Possibly, depending how healthy one views running as. Personally I don't

think
the risks to the knees are worth it hence I cycle instead.

She runs marathons and ultra-marathons, so this is just part of her
training regime. Six miles is probably not much more than a warm-up for
her, so she might be deliberately finding longer, interesting routes.

Makes the most sense. Though technically she was breaking the lockdown rules
by not going direct to work and while the BBC are hot on posting stories about
people breaking them on the beach and in parks I very much doubt we'll see any
comment about their golden girl doing it.

She's allowed exercise.

--
Graeme Wall
This account not read.