Old May 11th 20, 04:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
michael adams[_6_] michael adams[_6_] is offline

Default Nice empty tube

wrote in message ...

I'd be very surprised if a number of film companies haven't sent some
cameramen out to surreptitiously take some stock footage videos of the empty
streets for future films.

Well yes. Although as I suggested earlier, you can already do that
at 5.a.m. in the morning, in both London and elsewhere. As when filming
"Lewis", "Endeavour" and similar in Oxford. The only real giveaway
being the long shadows.

michael adams