Old May 12th 20, 07:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@nowhere.co.uk is offline

Default Nice empty tube

On Mon, 11 May 2020 21:26:32 +0100
Graeme Wall wrote:
On 11/05/2020 20:54, tim... wrote:

wrote in message ...
On Mon, 11 May 2020 14:37:17 +0100
"tim..." wrote:
wrote in message
On Mon, 11 May 2020 11:11:23 +0100
"tim..." wrote:
wrote in message
On Sun, 10 May 2020 08:34:40 +0100
are there any voices suggesting that, starting from where we are,
there
is
any workable alternative to three more weeks (with slight tinkering
perhaps)?

Of course there is -

then you'll have a cite for that

wont you

Do you

need a

citation if someone

tells you how to put

on you

underpants?

so you don't have ne then

Why would I need a citation to be able to say the government could
stop this
lockdown tommorow? Do you think they don't have that power?

the question, from three replies ago was:

where is the mainstream opinion that that is the right thing for HMG to do

Given up arguing with an idiot now

Wasn't Boltar the selfish, arrogant, know-everything,
sell-your-colleagues-down-the-river villain from Battlestar Galactica?

Indeed he was