Old May 14th 20, 10:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Trolleybus[_2_] Trolleybus[_2_] is offline

Default Bus Frequency

On Wed, 13 May 2020 18:50:08 +0100, Roland Perry
wrote:

In message , at 15:32:02 on Wed, 13 May
2020, Recliner remarked:

Went shopping on the bus today

and frequencies are definitely down from the last time I reported on this

all the 10 minute frequency busses past my house are now every 15 minutes

I'm sure it wasn't like that 2-3 weeks ago

Yes, I've just checked the on-line timetable for my local bus, and the
normally 12-15 mins service is now a 20 min service. Not that many people
are using them.

Mine is stubbornly sticking to one every two hours.

Is it a council-supported service? Ours is, and ancient buses carrying
fresh air are still passing every hour in each direction, carrying
nobody at all between small villages, local towns and Stansted
Airport.

The nearby commercial operator has reduced its service from three
slight variants of a route collectively running every ten minutes to
just one bus per hour.