Old May 22nd 20, 09:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@nowhere.co.uk is offline

Default Coronavirus: TfL reveals 20 busiest Tube and train

On Fri, 22 May 2020 09:24:59 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
I suspect most people didn't vote for Boris, they voted against Corbyn. I

had
no illusions about Boris being useless - he was mayor here for 8 years and
achieved bugger all in that time except some overpriced badly designed buses
and closing tube ticket offices against advice - but he was a lot less risky

proposition than the marxist or the arrogant Jo Swinson.

You do our great leader a disservice: have you forgotten the magnificent
Garden Bridge that nestles beside Waterloo Bridge? Or the ultimate place

Ah yes, silly me. Still, a lot of planners and designers had a nice xmas
bonus that year on the money spent.

to practise social isolation even in normal times, the Thames cable cars
from nowhere to nowhere? Then there's the water cannons that have so
successfully improved policing in London, at so little cost. And I'm sure

The Dangleway is popular with Tourists! The ones who forgot to get off the
Thames Clipper at Greenwich and ended up at north greenwich by mistake anyway.

The water cannon I will give him a bit - Theresa May was just being a bloody
minded imbecile not allowing them as a last resort given they're already legal
in northern ireland (along with sidearms incidentaly which is never mentioned
when the arm-the-police argument rears its head once a year). But then she
is the perfect example of **** floating to the top.