Old May 22nd 20, 08:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_4_] Recliner[_4_] is offline

Default Coronavirus: TfL reveals 20 busiest Tube and train

tim... wrote:

wrote in message ...
On Thu, 21 May 2020 17:35:57 +0100
Graeme Wall wrote:
On 21/05/2020 10:01, wrote:
On Thu, 21 May 2020 09:10:48 +0100
"tim..." wrote:
"Recliner" wrote in message
The number of new cases in London has now fallen to zero in a 24-hour
period:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/c...res-decline-ph

e-a4446336.html

and yet, there will be no regional variation in the rules

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...es-regional-va

riation-easing-lockdown-covid/

Given the spinelessness evident at #10 there'll probably be no variation
in
the rules for weeks even though other EU countries are now all easing
restrictions far more than us. What did we do to deserve an ineffectual
blustering muppet like Boris in charge at a time like this?

You voted for him.

I suspect most people didn't vote for Boris, they voted against Corbyn. I
had
no illusions about Boris being useless - he was mayor here for 8 years and
achieved bugger all in that time except some overpriced badly designed
buses
and closing tube ticket offices against advice

though that latter items doesn't appear to have been the disaster it was
predicted to be.

True. Both Ken and Boris initially wanted to keep them open, then changed
their minds, and as you say, it's worked out OK.