Old June 1st 20, 09:31 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@nowhere.co.uk is offline

Default New boarding on London's buses

On Fri, 29 May 2020 15:13:36 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
Received this in e-mail on Friday. I wonder if this is due to softening
of restrictions, the fact that TfL is cash-strapped or a combination of
both.

Those two, plus probably central government pressure.

I note that each of the busses will have restrictions on the amount of
passengers they can carry.

I wonder how that'll be implemented (and for how long)?

Until passengers cause so much trouble after not being allowed on that TfL
just give up and realise that treating people as adults and allowing them
to make their own decisions wrt crowding is the better approach.