Old June 2nd 20, 10:54 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Certes Certes is offline

Default New boarding on London's buses

On 02/06/2020 11:35, wrote:
On Tue, 2 Jun 2020 10:03:14 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...s-chances-catc
hing-coronavirus-first-major/

Halving it from a 3% change of catching it in IIRC 15 mins down to 1.5% is
virtually irrelevant and certainly not worth thousands of businesses going
bust because of this stupid rule. Frankly I'm surprised retailers haven't just
given the goverment the finger and just ignore it since if I owned a business
that was on the verge of going bust if I didn't then whats to lose.

I haven't read the study[1] to see exactly how long one must remain 2 m
away to have a 3% chance of infection, but I imagine that those risks
add up quickly in a public-facing profession or social activity.

www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31142-9/fulltext;
hidden from those who funded it by Elsevier parasites