Old June 2nd 20, 02:43 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@nowhere.co.uk is offline

Default New boarding on London's buses

On Tue, 02 Jun 2020 07:04:37 -0500
Arthur Conan Doyle wrote:
wrote:

Roll all you like. Governments have been playing the fear card for months now
but as Sweden and Japan have shown, this virus isn't nearly as contagious
or deadly as they would have us believe.

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/swed...-herd-immunity

Wired? Give me a break. As for well and truly failed - how can a herd
immunity approach that has less deaths per million than belgium, UK, spain and
italy and only slight more than france which all had tight lockdowns be said to
have failed exactly?

Given the figures for virus deaths are all over the place for various
countries independent of whatever sort of lockdown they had, it seems pretty
clear to me the way this virus spreads is a lot more complex than the "experts"
think.