Old June 3rd 20, 12:46 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default New boarding on London's buses

In message , at 11:06:30 on Wed, 3 Jun 2020,
remarked:

The government was elected solely to give us Brexit with little or no
regard for anything else. The cabinet members and Johnsons' political
advisers were nominated for their extreme Brexit views above
competence. The government is actually not competent to deal with
anything other than Brexit

I see little evidence they are capable of that, either.

and we've ended up with the mess we're in.

In addition the civil service and government does not have the capacity
to deal with both the virus and Brexit simultaneously.

There should be completely separate teams dealing them. What has the
almost invisible Gove been doing the last couple of months?