Old June 3rd 20, 02:24 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@nowhere.co.uk is offline

Default New boarding on London's buses

On Wed, 3 Jun 2020 13:43:11 +0100
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 10:25:32 on Wed, 3 Jun
2020, remarked:
If you mean parcel them back up, go queue in the post office for hours behind
some pensioners, hand over money for delivery then yes, its simples.

No, print a pre-paid label and drop it off in a couple of minutes at the
local One-Stop (or similar).

If by local one-stop you mean the post office you still have to queue behind
said pensioners. You can't just lob the parcel over the counter or dump it
in a sack and leg it. Or not in our one anyway.

plus not having the shoes to wear in the meantime.

Order them in plenty of time.

I don't think many people buy shoes or clothes because they're about to
run out.

So why wouldn't you have any shoes to wear?

Huh? The point you and others are missing is that with clothes, shoes and
a number of other products , eg cars, its a very VERY good idea to try before
you buy. Or risk serious disappointment.

Thats up to you. I only order online when I don't have a choice because shops
don't sell it - eg gym equipment. Otherwise going to a physical shop is a lot
simpler.

Physical shops have a very limited selection in my size.

Thats unfortunate, but you're clearly a special case. Most people can buy
shoes that fit in shops.