Old June 3rd 20, 06:45 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
MissRiaElaine MissRiaElaine is offline

Default New boarding on London's buses

On 03/06/2020 15:14, Anna Noyd-Dryver wrote:
wrote:
On Tue, 2 Jun 2020 23:08:30 -0000 (UTC)
Anna Noyd-Dryver wrote:
MissRiaElaine wrote:
At the end of the day it boils down to the simple fact that people are
not going to sit back and put up with lockdown indefinitely. Sooner or
later, people will say enough is enough.

My other half needs new shoes. The high street still looks like Sunday
in the sixties, will she have to go barefoot before she can get any..?

Surely shoes are available to purchase online?

Buying shoes without trying them on first? Really?

I would expect any online shoe retailer to have a system for sending back
things which don't fit, just as online and catalogue retailers of other
clothing items do.

Time. Not everybody wants to wait days or even weeks for items to be
returned, another one sent out, that one sent back as well when it
doesn't fit. I want shoes or clothes that fit now, not in 4 weeks time.

--
Ria in Aberdeen