Old June 4th 20, 12:00 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Recliner[_4_] Recliner[_4_] is offline

Default New boarding on London's buses

MissRiaElaine wrote:
On 03/06/2020 17:17, Anna Noyd-Dryver wrote:

Catalogue shopping (order lots, return those which don't fit/suit) was a
thing for many decades before the internet. I don't see why the
introduction of a computer screen into the process should make it any less
achievable.

It's achievable. Just time consuming, and something we don't have the
time to indulge in.

There is also a social aspect to retail shopping. Chatting to the
assistant/cashier is, to us, an enjoyable part of the experience.

I suspect that you're in a very small minority (of one?) in this group.
Most blokes regard shopping for clothes or shoes as slightly less fun than
refuelling the car, but at least it's less frequent.