Old June 4th 20, 08:39 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Rolf Mantel Rolf Mantel is offline

Default New boarding on London's buses

Am 03.06.2020 um 20:45 schrieb MissRiaElaine:
On 03/06/2020 15:14, Anna Noyd-Dryver wrote:

I would expect any online shoe retailer to have a system for sending back
things which don't fit, just as online and catalogue retailers of other
clothing items do.

Time. Not everybody wants to wait days or even weeks for items to be
returned, another one sent out, that one sent back as well when it
doesn't fit. I want shoes or clothes that fit now, not in 4 weeks time.

Well, the typical "try out" approach is to order the same shoe in sizes
9, 9 1/2 and 10, keep one pair and return the other two.