Old June 4th 20, 10:53 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
tim... tim... is offline

Default New boarding on London's buses

wrote in message ...
On Wed, 3 Jun 2020 17:08:27 +0100
"Clive D.W. Feather" wrote:
In article , writes
Frankly I'm surprised retailers haven't just
given the goverment the finger and just ignore it since if I owned a
business
that was on the verge of going bust if I didn't then whats to lose.

All your money. Not the company's - yours. All officers of the business

If you're a one person trader , eg a small barber , then essentially your
money is the companies.

are subject to an unlimited fine.

I'd still risk it. Unlimited fines are meaningless if you only have a
small
amount of savings and debt collectors can't take your house and make you
homeless by law.

but they can (subject to following the correct legal process)

HTH

tim