Old June 4th 20, 10:56 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Recliner[_4_] Recliner[_4_] is offline

Default New Freedom pass peak hour restriction

Bevan Price wrote:
On 04/06/2020 18:54, wrote:
On 04/06/2020 18:31, MissRiaElaine wrote:
On 04/06/2020 17:42,
wrote:

I also just heard that masks will be mandatory on all public
transport from 15 June.

Where..? Just London or nationwide..?

If they try it here that's our custom they'll lose.

Johnson and Cummings only run England so it's only there so far but I
suspect the other countries will follow their lead.

Haven't you got those names in the wrong order ? To me, it sometimes
seems as if "C" pulls the strings and "B" opens his mouth.

Yup, which is why Cummings was indispensable in the short term. But Boris
now knows he needs a new head for the Downing Street operation. It looks
like Simon Case may be that person. Cummings may keep Boris's ear on policy
matters, perhaps in the employ of a think tank.

Boris has been a journo for most of his working life, so he probably does
understand the damage that Cummings' continuing presence does.