Old June 5th 20, 02:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
MissRiaElaine MissRiaElaine is offline

Default New Freedom pass peak hour restriction

On 05/06/2020 10:51, Scott wrote:
On Thu, 4 Jun 2020 22:22:13 +0100, MissRiaElaine

I cannot properly relate to someone whose face I cannot clearly see*.
This is no joke, nor am I making it up. If I can't see your face, it
makes me extremely uneasy.

Is it also an invitation to shoplift if the perpetrator cannot be
identified?

I wonder what the figures are for attempted shop thefts since all this
started. Robbers have worn face coverings since time immemorial. Now
everyone can have a go..!

--
Ria in Aberdeen