Old June 5th 20, 07:22 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Clive D.W. Feather Clive D.W. Feather is offline

Default New boarding on London's buses

In article , writes
All your money. Not the company's - yours. All officers of the business
are subject to an unlimited fine.

I'd still risk it. Unlimited fines are meaningless if you only have a small
amount of savings and debt collectors can't take your house and make you
homeless by law.

I'm not talking about debt collectors, I'm talking about a court.

I don't know what powers they have to take your money, but I suspect
it's somewhat higher than someone collecting on behalf of your landlord.

--
Clive D.W. Feather