Old June 6th 20, 04:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
tim... tim... is offline

Default New Freedom pass peak hour restriction

"Arthur Figgis" wrote in message
On 06/06/2020 11:11, Roland Perry wrote:

Public transport day-tickets are usually 4am-4am.

Are they? One of the first things I look for when buying them is what they
a I've seen until last service, 00:00-24:00, 24 h from purchase, 24 h
from first use (handy when staying somewhere overnight),

24 hours from first use is common in Europe

but I can't recall anywhere in the UK that uses that method