Old June 6th 20, 07:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Rolf Mantel Rolf Mantel is offline

Default New Freedom pass peak hour restriction

Am 06.06.2020 um 18:45 schrieb tim...:

"Arthur Figgis" wrote in message
On 06/06/2020 11:11, Roland Perry wrote:

Public transport day-tickets are usually 4am-4am.

Are they? One of the first things I look for when buying them is what
they a I've seen until last service, 00:00-24:00, 24 h from
purchase, 24 h from first use (handy when staying somewhere overnight),

24 hours from first use is common in Europe

but I can't recall anywhere in the UK that uses that method

In my region, they changed from 24h to "up till 2am" about 3 years ago.