Old June 6th 20, 09:56 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
MissRiaElaine MissRiaElaine is offline

Default New Freedom pass peak hour restriction

On 06/06/2020 21:59, Recliner wrote:
Anna Noyd-Dryver wrote:
GB wrote:

And, I thought the trains were going to run all night?

Night Tube is suspended indefinitely AIUI.

… along with London's night economy which it serves. For obvious reasons,
I've not been in a town centre at night lately, but it must be weirdly
empty, with all pubs, restaurants, theatres, clubs, etc closed.

It's like that in the daytime as well. Every time I go food shopping
it's like Sunday in the 1960's, very depressing. I just wonder how many
of the closed shops will reopen, there were enough empty ones along most
of the main streets here before all this started, I dread to think how
many will be like that once they are allowed to reopen.

--
Ria in Aberdeen