Old June 28th 04, 06:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Marks Paul Marks is offline

Default Liverpool Street - Central Line Sidings

Hello

Anyone out there answer my question - at Liverpool Street Central Line
I saw a tunnel off to the right going eastbound and on the westbound
to the left. I assume this is the sidings - do the eastbound and
westbound tracks join together for one siding or are there two.
Also on the westbound coming out of Liverpool Street - was i imagining
that I saw tunnel going to sidings as well. I seem to remember in
another thread there was mention of 2 sidings there ?
Hope someone can help

Paul