Old June 8th 20, 10:00 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Lew 1[_5_] Lew 1[_5_] is offline

Default New Freedom pass peak hour restriction

tim... wrote:

"Arthur Figgis" wrote in message
On 06/06/2020 11:11, Roland Perry wrote:

Public transport day-tickets are usually 4am-4am.

Are they? One of the first things I look for when buying them is what they
a I've seen until last service, 00:00-24:00, 24 h from purchase, 24 h
from first use (handy when staying somewhere overnight),

24 hours from first use is common in Europe

but I can't recall anywhere in the UK that uses that method

Blackpool Transport is 24hours from when you purchase the ticket on board
(effectively first use) or when you activate your pre-purchased e-ticket in
the app (which you’d be a fool to do any other time than first use).

Not sure how their Pay Point versions work...

Lew