Old June 9th 20, 09:32 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@nowhere.co.uk is offline

Default New boarding on London's buses

On Tue, 9 Jun 2020 07:53:22 +0100
"tim..." wrote:
wrote in message ...
On Mon, 8 Jun 2020 09:05:21 +0100
"tim..." wrote:
wrote in message
On Fri, 5 Jun 2020 20:19:01 +0100
"Clive D.W. Feather" wrote:
In article , writes
Well, the typical "try out" approach is to order the same shoe in
sizes
9, 9 1/2 and 10, keep one pair and return the other two.

On what planet?

The one we, if not you, live on. I just posted some clothes back to M&S
today ordered on just that basis (not shoes). They even pay the postage.

I find it incredible that anyone could find that less hassle than simply
going
back to the shop and getting an immediate refund/exchange.

It's been explained to you

not everyone has an M&S on the corner

HTH

Not everyone has a post office or a chavmart on the corner either.

I did wonder if you were going to take "on the corner" literally and should
use a different term, but decided that even you weren't that stupid

Google colloquialism you pillock.