Old June 17th 20, 12:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MissRiaElaine MissRiaElaine is offline

Default PT today

On 17/06/2020 13:11, Recliner wrote:
MissRiaElaine wrote:
On 17/06/2020 12:50, tim... wrote:

but they are meant to stop you contaminating someone else

not the other way round

So how are they going to do that, when you are infected and touch your
mask then touch something else..?

An infected person's hands would be contaminated anyway, so they certainly
don't make things worse. But they do greatly reduce the distance that
droplets are projected, which is all they're meant to do.

Possibly. But they still lull people into a false sense of security.

I cannot deal with people face to face unless I can *see* their face.
And how is a deaf person supposed to lip-read..?

--
Ria in Aberdeen