Old June 28th 04, 09:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew P Smith Andrew P Smith is offline

Default London Orbital (M25) - Service Areas

In article , Neil Williams
writes

On a slight aside, Tebay (say it out loud and think about what you
might get from the cafe there) always struck me as a brilliant name
for a service station - and, being an independent station, is one of
the best I've been to.

I agree totally.
--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this